Kim invited us over for a barbaque for her birthday. She also asked if we wanted to have a sleep out in her back yard. So we headed over there with our sleeping gear and had a fun night. We had a little water fight, the kids played in the little pool and sand pile. As for the night everyone did really good even baby trevor
July 22nd, 2022 Bells Falls with Trev
4 years ago




1 comment:
I can't believe how big Alexus is getting. Debbie tells me that she can really shake it too. I can't wait to see her dance! Sorry about the tagging, do it if you want to, but don't stress about it. I usually don't respond to tagging, but this one was pretty easy! Copy my tag and paste it into your blog and then change my information to yours. You end it by tagging two other people. Take care and tell your family hi for us!
Post a Comment