The only way I could get Alexus to sit and watch the Movie is to let her have Ava (her bunnies name)
Learning about dinosaurs
Brittany, Alexus and Amber with a big dinosaur

Amber, Alexus and Brittany with a prehistoric shark

Alexus digging for dinosaur bones
We also had a fun girls night with my cousin Kim and my mom. We went to get pedicures and glitter toes. It was really fun to get pampered and enjoy each others company (glitter toes are all the rage around here). After we met James at the Brick Oven in Provo for dinner.

Mamaw, Kimberly, Amber, Brittany, Daddy and Alexus
Mommy and Alexus
Amber, Alexus and Brittany totally relaxed
Look at all of our beautiful toes
Alexus, Abigail and Daddy

Mamaw, Kimberly, Amber, Brittany, Daddy and Alexus
And finally we went up to park city for a little site seeing and shopping. The girls had a great time. They are totally into Arepostle (is that how you spell it) and Hollister so were able to get a few things for them to take home.
When we got home from Park City it was time for the girls to start packing and get ready to go home. I was really sad when they left I was hoping they could stay longer. Alexus did not realize they were gone and not coming back for a day or so. She kept asking "where are my cousins?" I would tell her they had to go home and she would cry. We went through this for a couple days it was really cute how much she loved having them here. They did her hair every day she looked so cute. Also she called them "this one and that one". All in all it was a great week. I can't wait for them to come back again.
When we got home from Park City it was time for the girls to start packing and get ready to go home. I was really sad when they left I was hoping they could stay longer. Alexus did not realize they were gone and not coming back for a day or so. She kept asking "where are my cousins?" I would tell her they had to go home and she would cry. We went through this for a couple days it was really cute how much she loved having them here. They did her hair every day she looked so cute. Also she called them "this one and that one". All in all it was a great week. I can't wait for them to come back again.
This one that one and Alexus
Bye Bye Brittany and Amber have a safe trip

















No comments:
Post a Comment