Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kids club party at Wheeler Farm


This took place a few weeks ago but is was such a great day I wanted to post about it. There is this very cool program here called the Utah kids club. It is $12.00 a month, with that you get awesome discounts at every place you can imagine. Also she posts a calender that tells you what is going on from Ogden to Provo everyday. We have had a lot of fun outing at places we never would have known about. This party was at Wheeler Farm for the Utah kids club the kids had a great time. Kim and I took a picnic lunch for us and the kids and planned to be there most of the day. Alexus had her face painted with a tiara, Jace was a blue ummmm dragon I think. We watched a live play and the kids were mesmerized. They rode horses, played in a little stream and painted the sidewalk with chalk. I do believe Alexus was the dirtiest she has ever been in her life. The best part was the only thing we paid for the whole day is the horse rides. GREAT GREAT GREAT.
Alexus riding Spirit
Alexus and Jace playing in the water
She loved playing with the chalk
It looks like the laid down and rolled in it!

No comments: