My cousin Kimberly called to see if we wanted to ride with her and the kids to Spanish Fork. Her and her husband own a hot shot company and she had a delivery down there. So once we got there we looked at each other and said now where are we going to go? Since all of my grandparents have passed away we do not have anyone to see. Sooooo we decided to get a shake at Barry's and go to the cemetery and eat there with Grandma and Grandpa Brown. It was very enjoyable in fact we stayed for 2 hours. We also went out the the Benjamin cemetery to see Grandma and Grandpa Bingham I miss them all so much I can't believe they are all really gone.





1 comment:
That is so great that you went down there! I am a crappy granddaughter and have never actually been to the cemetery since Grandma died. I'm glad you are a better grandchild than I am!!
Post a Comment