Sunday, March 15, 2009

California February 2009 post # 2

On Saturday we all went to Kids Space Children s Museum. This is Sherman the box turtle. Alexus is always pretending to be a turtle or a sea horse. When they said she could pet it she was so excited.


Alexus and Ava had a lot of fun riding bikes on the little road. All the kids had to wear helmets. Ava's head was very protected Alexus' hair was very protected.

The girls played for hours. They climbed through a tree like ants. They played with water - Alexus made sure she didn't get a drop on her. She hates getting wet!
When we were done at Kid's Space we walked across the parking lot and watched the end of the bike race that Lance Armstrong was in. I know I saw him I think he was wearing one of the yellow helmets!?!? It was fun to just be there with all the hype!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love the helmet! That's too funny! I love that girl. Too cute! :)
I'll be sure to send you an invite to my blog... either that or not have it be private anymore.